Wednesday, 29 July 2015

What To Do When You Have To Pass In Front Of Others At The Movies

ROMPER Gap (no longer available) // HAT Land's End // SUNGLASSES Old Navy (no longer available) // FLIP FLOPS Old Navy

I always wonder why, right in the middle of watching a movie at the mall, I have to go to the bathroom.
I try to take care of that before we find our seats and the movie starts but gulping a extra large Fruitopia within the first 20 minutes of the movie never helps!
I try my best to hold it until the very last possible moment but sometimes you just have to go!
If you have to get up in the middle of a movie to go to the bathroom, take a look on either side of your seat and pick your quickest exit path across your row before you even stand up. When you decide which way you are going to go and are ready, stand up and shuffle over out of your row as quickly and quietly as you can.
If you have to pass in front of someone sitting in your row, quietly say 'excuse me' and pass in front of them doing your best not to touch them or disturb them in any way (it's not their fault you have to go).
Also keep in mind that even though you can't think of anything else but going, other people want to watch the movie they paid for so try not to call out to your friends, play with your phone or act silly like giggling out loud like some of us do when we get a little embarrassed. (I always feel a little funny when I realise that people know where I am going and what I am going to do when I get there!)  









No comments:

Post a Comment