Thursday, 17 November 2016

Scalloped Flats...and a Confession


AMERICAN EAGLE shirt (similar here) // GAP jeans // KENNETH COLE flats (similar here)  // OLD NAVY sunglasses (similar here)  // BOHO BETTY bracelet 

I'm going to get real here, I drove my mother crazy all summer long.
And not for the usual reasons kids drive their parents crazy when they are home on vacation. I came across a pair of flats I had to have, these ones right here! Problem was that they were almost 450 bucks.
You probably have the same look on your face that my mother had once she realized how much they were (on second thought, no, I don't think I've ever seen anyone have THAT LOOK on their face ever)
Okay so it was hard for me to convince her to change her mind. I get it, it's s a lot of money and I'm still a kid who will grow out of them before the year is up so even though I bugged her ALL summer, I realized I should put that dream to bed and let it go...for now.
You see, I always believe that if you really want something, you need to focus and believe and don't stop believing until you reach your goal!
It has never failed me before and it didn't fail me now because even though the flats I fell in love with were crazy expensive, don't you know that I found almost the exact same flats for under forty bucks! They're not real leather or as soft as I imagine the Chloe flats are but they have those same cute little scallops that I LOVE and as long as you keep my little secret, no one will be the wiser!














No comments:

Post a Comment