Friday, 9 December 2016

Hello December

VEST Gap / BOOTS Sorel / SWEATER Gap
SKIRT Diane von Furstenberg BAG Roots / SUNGLASSES Ray-Ban

I'm a little late saying 'hello' to December. We've all taken turns being sick at my house. I came home on Monday to find my little brother hugging a bucket and holding on for life! I've never seen a real person look that green in the face. Between the cold germs bombing my family, trying to get my Christmas shopping done and keeping up with school, I've barely had time to breathe but I couldn't let this week go by without saying hello.
HELLO!
It has finally gotten really cold here so this is probably the last time you will see my kneecaps make an appearance for a long time. Soak it all in (ha ha!) and tell me, what fun things are you doing this weekend?
















Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!




1 comment:

  1. I'm working all weekend, I hope yours is a little more fun than mine! xo

    ReplyDelete