Friday, 13 January 2017

What I'm Loving Lately

Note Cards Marie Mae // Body Cream Anderson Lilley // Rollerball Set Gap // Apricot Scrub St. Ives
 Nail Polish Essie // Book Capture Your Style // Necklace Gorjana // Lip Mask Sephora

Happy New Year!
This is my first post this year and after a long holiday break enjoying hanging with my family and friends, I'm ready to rock 2017!
Santa was very good to me this year (thank you Mr. Claus!) but there were a few things that really left their mark on me like in a major way! My family has a tradition of doing a secret Kris Kringle where we pick a name and get a book for that person that we really think they will love. I still don't know who had my name but whoever it was, they got me this book from one of my fav Instagramers, the one and only Aimee Song. It's full of super good tips on how to find your A game on Instagram. It has already become something that I can never put down and have re-read like a million times!
Santa must have been listening to me read a magazine article to my mom about this facial scrub all the supermodels love, namely Gigi Hadid and her sister Bella because I found it poking out of my stocking on Christmas morning. The Hadid sisters have really gorgeous skin so I figure they must know something about what you should be slopping on your face.
And even though, this lip mask wasn't specifically meant for me, I couldn't control myself so I stole it from my mother but with good reason. My lips looked like they were ready to crumble off my face and since we still have a little more winter to look forward to (at least another 2 month!) I'm sure the mask will become my new best friend!
What are you excited about for 2017?


No comments:

Post a Comment