Sunday, 12 March 2017

The Sweet Life with Sorelle and Co.

Coat  Talbots // Sunglasses  Ray-Ban // Bag  J. Crew
Jeans  American Eagle // Boots  Musse & Cloud

I started Lent last week which means that me and anything that had a mother or a face at one point will not be meeting at the dinner table for the next 40 days! I've never fasted for that long but considering I'm not much of a carnivore, I didn't realize that I would have to also give up so many of the things I normally eat, like anything that included dairy and eggs. Truth is I was a little nervous about what I was going to do for the next month and a half now that I've made my promise to go vegan but at least there is one place I know I can turn to!
On Family Day, I got the chance to go to Sorelle and Co., which happens to be the prettiest little bakery you will ever set visit!







Located at 1050 Rutherford Road in Vaughan, a smidge north of Toronto and just a quick drive away from my neighbourhood, I got the chance to devour the sweetest (and definitely the cutest) vegan and gluten-free desserts you could possibly imagine. Cupcakes, brownies, tarts, donuts and muffins all laid out in front of me, what more could a kid ask for!


Doesn't it all look delish?!
Check out their Instagram page for more sweet eye candy!!



And as if the delicious desserts weren't enough, the place looked like something out of my dreams! Crystal chandeliers and big cosy chairs, all touched with my fav colours of gold, cream, pink and aqua, it was the mad perfect spot for a sophistiCAT like me to enjoy a donut and latte!











No comments:

Post a Comment