Friday, 31 March 2017

What I'm Loving Lately 03/31

book: A Beautiful Mess // rollerballs: Flora Remedia // liquid lipstick/liner: Huda Beauty
candle: D. & L. Co. // bracelets: LOOPS Bracelets

It FINALLY feels like winter is saying 'bye bye' and I don't think anyone is happier than I am! I might not be in flip flops and shorts just yet (it's Canada, it could snow tomorrow and it did last night, no joke!) but I am getting all my warm weather vibes ready! The sun has come out a few times to brighten things up but when the skies are grey (like almost always), I've come up with my own ways to kick things up a bit! These bracelets from Loops Bracelets punch up all of my outfits but they are just the thing to add a smidge of 'Pidge' to my uniform without getting me into trouble with my school's dress code!


I have a hard enough time getting up in the morning when the sun is shining but when it's gloomy outside, forget about it! I bet not even a jug of coffee could get me going, that's if I could actually drink coffee but since I'm still not allowed, I rely on this smellalicious rollerball from Flora Remedia to perk me up when all I want to do is run back to my bed. And I swear that this is the only thing that chases away that sleepyhead feeling I get every day around 2:30 when I still have an hour left of school and all I can think about is laying my head on my desk and taking a snooze.
I have been in mad love with this particular pair of wedges that I see EVERYWHERE but my very own closet. They were a little bit more $$$ than a girl my 'age should be spending on a pair of shoes' (not my words) so I tried to find something kind of the same but that cost a little less cha-ching and I got super lucky with these ones by Kenneth Cole!
I have been a fan of Huda Kattan since I first started on Instagram and when I found out she was coming out with her own line of liquid matte lipsticks, I couldn't wait until I could get one. I'm not allowed to wear lipstick all the time but when I get lucky, this is the only lippie I reach for!
The one I ended up getting is called 'bombshell' and it's the perfect rosy nude shade. Get this, it DOESN'T COME OFF, even after I had BBQ ribs for dinner. It was well worth the wait and begging!


I get a lot of compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks but the struggle is real! It takes a little bit of hard work taking good care of my hair (more details on my hair routine next week!) but I've also been trying out this hair 'food' that's like a liquid vitamin. I mix a spoonful into my morning juice and it's totally drinkable. I really think my hair has been looking mad good lately so something must be working.
So tell me, how are you getting ready to say hello to summer?




No comments:

Post a Comment