Monday, 24 April 2017

Spring Layers

dress: Joe Fresh   sunglasses: Victoria Beckham   bag: Gap
sneakers: Converse   tights: HUE   jacket: Joe Fresh

It feels like winter has officially gone 'buh-bye' (which I love) but when the sun is shining right outside my classroom window and I'm stuck inside, it makes my whole week drag on like mad (which I hate). By Thursday afternoon, I can't wait to ditch my uniform and put on something, anything that doesn't say 'my life revolves around math'. 
Dresses have always been a favourite of mine, probably because they are so easy to just throw on and go. Add a mad good jacket (just in case it gets chilly) and a pair of high-tops and you're ready for anything, am I right? This drop-waist denim dress even has pockets which is always a bonus since I carry a lot of junk at all times. I paired it with this hella cute safari jacket and my signature shoe move, my trusty Chucks because everything, even a perfect LDD, needs a little edge!











No comments:

Post a Comment